View Single Post

Old 02-26-2010, 08:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 587.2 KB
Ok, here is how I do the rivets - any suggestions to ease the task will be welcomed as there is plenty more to do on this tank.
First I installed the hatch and hinges. All extra parts to make it a 3D assembly are provided in the kit. The only change I did was to laminate the hatch with an exta layer of card to make it more pronounced and "tanklike". rest of the process is ilustrated on step-by-step photos.

Disclaimer - no actual glue was applied during taking of the photos as I decided no to ask my wife (I'm happy that she tolerates the hobby and will not risk jeopardizing the status quo ) and used "helping (or third) hand" contraption instead.
Attached Thumbnails
MM Armor Contest Japanese Medium Tank Chi-He-mm-chi-he-08.jpg   MM Armor Contest Japanese Medium Tank Chi-He-mm-chi-he-09.jpg   MM Armor Contest Japanese Medium Tank Chi-He-mm-chi-he-10.jpg   MM Armor Contest Japanese Medium Tank Chi-He-mm-chi-he-11.jpg   MM Armor Contest Japanese Medium Tank Chi-He-mm-chi-he-12.jpg  

MM Armor Contest Japanese Medium Tank Chi-He-mm-chi-he-13.jpg   MM Armor Contest Japanese Medium Tank Chi-He-mm-chi-he-14.jpg