View Single Post

Old 03-06-2010, 05:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 53.52 MB
FlareBaffled's 40K Imperial Guard Baneblade

I've had the printed sheets for this sitting on my shelf for about 5 months now, but I got the bug to build it this week. Thus far it is has been a brilliant build, no instructions, but with the .pdo file instructions would really be just a bonus. I got it off of Zealot, for those curious where to find it.

The original files were sized for A4, so I first had to go to the trouble of rearranging a fair bit (bloody stupid NA standard letter), but the print went smoothly (aside from a few error-prints on paper instead of cardstock). As of this writing I'm only about 1/3 done the build; and I'm preparing myself for the tedium of the wheels and track.

Overall the design is slick, textured throughout with layering panels for extra dimensioning. You can see some of that in the pics, although it is a fairly subtle effect. I'll likely do touch-ups once the whole build is done. From what I can tell, there is lateral rotation on all of the turrets, and potentially the Sponson Bolters, which is gravy.

Enjoy!
Sean