View Single Post

Old 03-17-2010, 03:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
You had better create the account first. I ordered a couple of models last night thinking that I was still registered with them. The order went through (at least insofar as paypal dispursing the funds), but no download liks appeared, no prompts to log on appeared prior to paying for the models, etc. No download link messages have appeared in my mailbox, and, of course, after getting back to their site and finally getting logged on, no downloads available in the account. Quite frankly, this site still leaves a whole lot to be desired when compared with other electronic vendors. If this criticism leads me to being banned from their store, as happened when I was publicly critical of Chip's handling of Fiddlers Green, so be it.....

Dear Darwin,

We are very sorry, that your order did not go smoothly to download your models. We wanted to offer shopping without registration, so if you buy and you are not registred, links to download are sent to email, provided by your paypal (fast and easy). Unluckily, we have noticed, that sometimes emails are not delivered succesfuly - because of strict configuration of SPAM filters on customers email. That very probably happend to you. Thats our mistake, and we appologize for that. But there is another point...

Your order was made at Mar 17, 2010 2:45:19 AM (GMT+1 - our local time). In the morning I saw your order, and saw that you did not downloaded your products. I decided to wait a while. At about 12:00 AM I reviewed your order and when I saw no downloaded product I immediately made new order to your account with products you ordered and send you an email with apology and information about new order. I did not get any response or complaint. Your order is still not downloaded.

I admit our error, I admit that order process is not ideal and is not adequately described on our site. We are doing our best to improve that.

But what is totaly disappointing me, is the way, you are solving your problem. On our site, there is a page to "Contact us". If I had any troubles with order, the first step would be contacting the seller. We have recived no email to our contact email [email protected] (contact form) neither [email protected] (provided by paypal) form you. You only started to throw dirt at us on this forum. I think, and correct me if am I wrong, this forum is not an official way to contact your seller and solve problems with your order. We have much work with satisfying our customers and do not have much time to look at every forum. Official and constructive way to contact us is the email ([email protected]).

Thank you all for your constructive comments and feedbacks. We are doing our best to correct and improve our sites. We have just improved structure of our emails, to not be marked as SPAM with some strict SPAM filters. Every constructive comments or suggestions are welcome.

For solving problems and things with your orders, contact us via email [email protected] please. We will reply as fast as possible (within 24 hours).

Dear Darwin, we will not ban you and we will be glad to see some new orders from you. But in the future, if you had any problem, contact us in more constructive way, please.

Best regards,

Bestpapermodels.com
Lukáš Hübner
Webmaster