View Single Post

Old 03-18-2010, 01:35 PM
cModerator

Total Downloaded: 37.66 MB
Send a message via AIM to cMags
First Kit:
My first kit was actually a bunch of FG models back in '99. I still have the files, still with the original time stamps. I can see that it took me over an hour to download all 6mb of PDF files lol. They were:

Cobra helicopter, Bristol F2B, F-14 Tomcat, F-15 Eagle, Sopwith Camel, Fokker DR.I (Red Baron), F4U Corsair, Fokker E.III Eindeker, P-38 Lightning, P-40 Tigershark, P-51 Mustang, Sea Harrier, Mig-29 Fulcrum, F-16 Falcon (Thunderbird), Panavia Tornado.

Seems that the Eindeker file has since gotten corrupted but the rest are all good. Classics - old cartoonish graphics - mostly '98 revisions. I plan to build a couple for FGMM.

Last Kit:
A buddy got me der Kampfflieger's 1/72 OH-6A Cayuse Helicopter for my birthday last year. I've also gotten a bunch of DGA models free from ECardmodels in exchange for built model photos, as well as a Marek Classic this week on the same deal.

Next Kits:
I don't foresee the need to purchase anything anytime soon - my build pile is huge (aren't they all?) and with the ECardmodels trade for pics program, I could potentially build for free (other than ink, card, tools, etc, etc.) indefinitely. :p Though I'll probably want to try my hand at a more complicated pre-printed kit at some point...
Put on hold build (someday I'll finish): F-35A Lightning II 1:72
Previous builds: cMags' Card Model Builds