Thread: My Workshop
View Single Post

Old 06-06-2010, 09:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Kamser View Post
i just love the scottish accent kinda puts a smile o your face don't it
nice workshop you got there, mine is a complete catastrophy at the moment :(
My wife says that it has lost it's novelty. I have to confess that the American ladies find my accent cute..:D. Thanks the comment on the workshop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCEtoAUX View Post
That is a very good video tour of your workspace. Nice set up, especially the light. You can never have too much good lighting.
Thanks Doug. As you can see I bought the pang pencils. Just need to sit down and learn to use them now. lol. I am also thinking about a second light too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovin_Fusion View Post
That was cool Jim, thanks for letting us see into your workshop. I like your monitor setup you have. Maybe next time we could take a tour of your kitchen or something...lol
Oh no way mate. This was the free tour. Any more and you have to pay mate. :D. I love my monitor set up too. Thank you for last years tax rebate and an understanding wife. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra View Post
a very cool video man

i like the way u organize your stuff

a nice video tour

ultra stone
Cheers. I try and keep organized but it was not always like this when I did my plastic modeling. That was in the basement due to the paint and thinners and glue smells. Don't have that problem with paper modeling. Only smell now is Johnny Walker Black label. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
200 miles on your bicycle? All in one trip? Glad to see the Dremel, nary a good modeler without one!
I do 100 miles each day over a weekend to raise money for MS. A worthy cause indeed. I do run about 20 miles a week. In my competing days I used to do around 70 - 100 miles running a week. But that was many moons ago. lol. I am also thinking about a second dremel too but I really don't like the newish ones. Horrible blue and grey colour schemes. But I want one to put in my drill press and one to be hand held. Just because. :D

Cheers and thanks everyone for their comments. Tickets are now on sale at $1000.00 for the kitchen tour. What! no takers. :D

Cheers
Jim