View Single Post

Old 06-10-2010, 09:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 86.88 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Meek View Post
That's a nice looking E III, and a very good piece of work.

Without divulging any (ahem,) proprietary information, can you please point to the inaccuracies in the model? Is it possible to modify the model toward a greater accuracy?

Do you have any good links or search terms that you are willing to share? I (and others probably) would be very grateful. I have not found much photographic information about this airplane, although I know it must be out there somewhere. Do you know anything about the engine cowling? Material of construction, surface finish, etc.?
Hay Thomas
as for inaccuracy in the model ...at the rear (i dont know what is the proper name in Eng....) but it is part 27 is confusing if you dont have enything to compear with (like a pic) and you relay on the instructions...
the cuoling (i hoop I speld it ok) is not like it should be ...the cockpit is not as it should be ...and the top cabel mounts with the pully ...

as for pictuers and other material try to google :Windsock Datafile 015 - Fokker E.III it is a pdf version of a british book i found when i was building the model two years ago ...it covers the plane from all angles (B&W pic )
and it was a very good reff material.

here is somthind from that time i have found.
Attached Thumbnails
Fokker E.III. (Black 5)-fokker-e-iii-b.jpg   Fokker E.III. (Black 5)-fokker-e-iii-c.jpg