View Single Post

Old 07-24-2010, 06:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 12.24 MB
Just another Prime Example ....

Hello folks .....

My attempt to build Optimus Prime ...

I'm using photo paper for the whole build ,not a lot to say really,its going together well with a few minor issues on parts (missing fold lines e.t.c),i started with the torso ,part 2a,then went to 2b/2c,ive now paused on 2c to work on the head ......

okies ive heard a bit about how many pages this thing uses and the cost e.t.c so here is my take on it.....

I'm unemployed so can't afford to spend a lot of money on what the missis calls "a waste of money" depending on her mood lol ...so approx 250 pages of photo paper..no big deal ,where i live i can get 15 sheets for £1 from yes you guessed it the £1 store ! i bought 5 packs 2 weeks ago and have just bought another 5 packs..and in 2 weeks time i will get some more ,so it spreads the cost a bit for me ... as far as printing goes i use large capacity refillable cartridges in my printer ,so ink is not really an issue ...

anyways enough waffle from me ..hope it all looks good on the pics i took with my old crappy camera ...

laters...
Attached Thumbnails
Just another Prime Example ....-pict0001.jpg   Just another Prime Example ....-pict0002.jpg   Just another Prime Example ....-pict0003.jpg   Just another Prime Example ....-pict0004.jpg   Just another Prime Example ....-pict0005.jpg