View Single Post

Old 07-28-2010, 01:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks to all for the interest shown for my work!!! :D
update: I'm working on the main hull, a sort of sandwich. I'm testing a particular type of cardboard, here in Italy it's called "cartolegno" (more or less "wood-paper"), I think many of you already know it; anyway, it's great, so soft I cut it like it was made of butter.
usually I prefer working on the skeleton first and later focus on details, but this time I'll need to put up some "guts on the outside" right now on both sides of the hull, because then it will be a problem to reach that part of the ship (once covered with the shell).
last two pics: super-dry assemblage.
enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000643.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000644.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000645.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000646.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000647.jpg  

Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000648.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000649.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000650.jpg