View Single Post

Old 07-30-2010, 06:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Assembling of the skins and cockpit frame

Ahoy fellas
Been at this pretty much all day today and still building strong. Ao far in the build I finished up the details in the pilots compartment, I adde three throttle quadrants and some misc, dials and switchs you cant see them but i know they are there.When the cockpit was done ready for the installation of the frames. The blue has dries hard I backed off the frames with CA glue to give them addoitional strength useing 5 minute epoxie to install same to the canopy used a piece of tape to hold down untill assembly is dried then went back over with the blue marker pencil. The results came out great, Now I am prepareing the two forward skins by cutting out the windows on the side and all tabs. Befor cementing makeing certain that the windows all line up perfectly with the windows in the passenger conpartment unit. Here are a couple attachments of this assembly The next attachment will be the completed forward fuselodge assembly
Attached Thumbnails
Ford Tri- Motor 1/33 Scale-pict0001.jpg   Ford Tri- Motor 1/33 Scale-pict0002.jpg