View Single Post

Old 08-05-2010, 03:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Cleveland Models P38 Lightning Balsa Wood Kit for sale

Hello,

I'm trying to sell Cleveland Models Balsa Wood Kit P38 Lightning.

It is NIB from the 1950s. Blueprints show a copyright of 1941.

Being forced to sell it due to lack of employment and needing some surgery to be able to work.

Photos were taken this morning, so you can see the condition.

Box is in good shape, top of box has an indentation shown in one of the photos, one end has some white paint, but contents are as shown with no damage. You can see that the staples holding box together have no rust and are shiny, this model has been well protected thru the years.

This is the first time the box has been opened in years. I don't want to unfold the blueprints because of wear and "tear" on the folds.

If you're interested, please PM me. Be fore warned though that it is a very valuable kit (I have over $550 invested). I don't want to sell it, but health issues say otherwise.

Best regards,
Mike Bauer
Attached Thumbnails
Cleveland Models P38 Lightning Balsa Wood Kit for sale-p38-1.jpg   Cleveland Models P38 Lightning Balsa Wood Kit for sale-p38-2.jpg   Cleveland Models P38 Lightning Balsa Wood Kit for sale-p38-3.jpg   Cleveland Models P38 Lightning Balsa Wood Kit for sale-p38-4.jpg   Cleveland Models P38 Lightning Balsa Wood Kit for sale-p38-5.jpg  

Cleveland Models P38 Lightning Balsa Wood Kit for sale-p38-6.jpg   Cleveland Models P38 Lightning Balsa Wood Kit for sale-p38-7.jpg   Cleveland Models P38 Lightning Balsa Wood Kit for sale-p38-8.jpg   Cleveland Models P38 Lightning Balsa Wood Kit for sale-p38-9.jpg