View Single Post

Old 08-17-2010, 01:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Fuselodge and skin assembly continued

Ahoy Fellas
Still at it, constructing the sub assemblies of the fuselodge. here are some update attachments of the exploded sub assemblies. should have these done by this evening. then the next step will assembling the fuselodge units. The build is very enjoyable so far, no fit issues, One thing I like about the kit in general is the olive drab paint schedule. the kit gives you an option a choice of dissplaying the bomb bay or have them closed . I elected to have them closed. On the sibject of the bomb bay, there is one flaw on the bomb bay doors they should have been corregated instead of a couple lines printed simulateing the bomb bay door itself, At first I was pondering on makeing 4 bomb bay door assemblies and inking in the corregated lines to simulate the corregated surfaces, but instead to leave well enough alone it wont spoil the kit. Here are the update attachments, the ships mascot had have his picture taken too. not as cute as Rons little Pug Sweety
Attached Thumbnails
B-24 Liberator 1/33 Scale-pict0009.jpg   B-24 Liberator 1/33 Scale-pict0011.jpg   B-24 Liberator 1/33 Scale-pict0012.jpg   B-24 Liberator 1/33 Scale-pict0013.jpg   B-24 Liberator 1/33 Scale-pict0014.jpg  

B-24 Liberator 1/33 Scale-pict0015.jpg   B-24 Liberator 1/33 Scale-pict0016.jpg