View Single Post

Old 09-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by niebla de fuego View Post
I'm amazed by the size of this. It's really huge!!!

Looks like it will take several hundreds of hours for its completion. But from your posts, it is sure that since you love so much the B-52 they will be hundreds of hours of pleasure in the building process.

I will surely be following this thread.
Thank you, and i hope you enjoy your flight here sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
Your undercarriage legs look awesome!

Wyvern
Soooo pleased you like the job thus far - means alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman67 View Post
Them new LG legs you made up certainly enhance the model!! and Thanks for sharing them!:D
Jeff
Thanks for your kind words - and it is a pleasure to share the up-grade with all you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixergs View Post
I bet no one has said that to you for a while!
Phil.... No-One has ever told me that :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckape View Post
Grandson Peter

Excelent job on the Undercarriage, I am happy your turning two on BIB BUFF you will heal nicely and before you know it it will be like it never happened. A HARDY WELL DONE:D:D:D
My Dear Grandad Boats - Thanks for your encouraging words, means a great deal to me Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mldixon View Post
Peter
I was looking around and found some great details shots. Here is the link in case you have not seen this yet.
\
Cockpit Photos - Inside B-52 Stratofortress at Flightstory.net - Aviation Blog
Hey.....You really do know how to keep a guy happy - this is an awesome site, thanks for pointing me in that direction... If i can get anywhere close to replicating that cockpit, i will be a very proud chap See what happens - It will be illuminated that's one thing i can promise Thanks my friend.