View Single Post

Old 09-17-2010, 06:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
update: I managed to build the inner "nose" of the ship, I mean the support for frontal weapons (all the big cannons). this cardboard I'm using for the frameworks is simply great
in the pics you can see a bit of building process, nothing special: I used the same method for all the components. due to the average complexity of this part, well, I'm pretty happy with the results. as for detailing, I'm gonna concentrate only on central surfaces, because the remaining won't be seen, covered by the shields.
oh, sorry, I must begin to put some reference objects in pics for dimensions; anyway, the nose is 11 cm long, 7 in lenght and 5.5 in height.
I'd love to upload some shots about dry-assemblage, but eheh, only two hands are not enough to hold all the pieces togheter and take pictures
before gluing I want to complete almost the basic stucture, with first layer of primer and, for this, separated pieces are more practical.
now I'm working on the rear support for engines.
Attached Thumbnails
Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000775.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000776.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000777.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000778.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000780.jpg  

Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000781.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000782.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000783.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000784.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000785.jpg