View Single Post

Old 09-24-2010, 08:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
hi guys! I'm in a "pseudo"-resting period in terms of university more or less 10 days, 10 precious days to give this model a super boost in order to complete as much work as possible before the new semester starts
sorry, some pics are not so good.
in order:

- upper hull section, with initial details (yes, yes... I know... it's plastic :( but, really, it's due only to lack of time to build this ship and the need to speed up the process, because nothing I used to close that hole is impossible to reproduce with paper)
- dry-assemblage just to see how well the components fit
- both the hull halves (the bottom one only panelled with second layer, need to put on the third), I'm seeing the end of the tunnel here (can't wait to see it covered with primer)
- next four pics: the pieces are glued and fit quite good, but I had some minor problems of alignment to solve while waiting for ther glue to dry; anyway, as you can see, I think they are fixed now :D it's pretty simmetric, more than I expected, to be honest...
- last one, again dry-assemblage... it speaks for itself

let me know what you think!
Attached Thumbnails
Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000800.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000801.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000802.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000803.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000804.jpg  

Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000806.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000807.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000808.jpg   Star Wars Gallofree Yards Assault Cruiser-p1000812.jpg