View Single Post

Old 09-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Imperial Navy Watercrafts

Well, here is the first batch of details, Still have a few more to go and the crew is being prepped as well. I will go to the Hobbit hobby shop and see if I can find a half dressed penitent sister to modify and place her as a sun bathing deck ornament.

The life preservers I scratched built by rolling a thin strip of yellow ochre paper stock. the cross braces were from white paper strips and the hand hold rope from cross stitching thread. The rope cleats came from my boat building bitz box and the tow/port ropes from hemp thread. At the aft section, I drilled six holes and placed cylindrical paper tubes to represent the bilge, gray and black water pipes. Two scratched built anchors not made to traditional standards.

There are still more details to come but I already said that before. Enjoy the build and see you all around the next posting. (It may be an Eldar water attack water craft)
Attached Thumbnails
Warhammer Armor and things.-135.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-136.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-137.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-138.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-139.jpg  

Warhammer Armor and things.-140.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-141.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-142.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-143.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-144.jpg  

Warhammer Armor and things.-145.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-146.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-147.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-148.jpg