View Single Post

Old 10-16-2010, 09:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Great to hear that the show was a fun adventure....great stories of the day. Very nice of that one guy to give you pointers for the next show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgutzmer View Post
I have roughly 700 models I need to get pics up for yet... its an extremely time consuming process that I am getting some help for... in fact I need to call him soon to work out specifics. When i changed site design it broke my old picture setup :( if anyone is bored and feels like doing extremely time consuming boring tasks like adding pics let me know
Depending on how difficult the work is, I can possibly help with this on my free time. Just know though....if it entails knowing how to build a website per say, I can't help much....never built up a website before.

However, if all that needs to be done is copy and paste links from one place to another so that the picture shows (like hot linking a shot here to the forums) then I can surely do that. Or, if there is some directions I can follow to slowly but surely link 700 photos into the shop...that I can do. :D