View Single Post

Old 10-26-2010, 09:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
IPMC 2011 Challenge

As many of you know, I challenged Kevin Stephens to a head to head build. The subject matter was GPM's Sherman. Due to life issues, Kevin was not able to finish his and I was the lone contestant left in the challenge.

The IPMC awards committee surprised me with a Halinski P39N model as a means to "slow" me down so Kevin could catch-up.

As I was thinking about this, I have decided to challenge anyone intending to attend next years convention to a new build challenge with the P39N.

Anyone attending next years convention can enter their very own Halinski P39N in completed form and the winner will be determined by popular vote. The winner will then be tasked with picking the subject for next years challenge.

For anyone who is intending on attending and participating in this challenge please state your intentions in this thread. If you are serious about participating and cannot find or cannot afford the kit, please PM me as I have an extra copy. I will monitor PM requests for 1 month and pick a recipient at random.

Greg
Attached Thumbnails
IPMC 2011 Challenge-dscn2523.jpg