View Single Post

Old 07-23-2007, 01:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 356.23 MB
Skyline Paper Models - English Electric Canberra B(I)8, 1/33

The model can be purchased --> HERE <--. Due to the electronic dellivery it can be scaled easily to any size. Due to the size of the parts a scale of 1/32 or smaller is recommended (if printed on letter or A4 sheets). The model was shrinked to 1/33 (97% of the original size).

The build was rather simple, a whole lot of big parts and pretty good fit (despite the formers which were in generally all to big and had to be cut to a useful size!).

The modelwas printed on a HP 5150 ink jet printer, the edges were colored using Faber Castell crayons.

Both nose and canopy have not been built until now - I want to make it n plastic but I'm not experienced enough yet.

ATTN! If you build the plane with deployed wheels (and flaps) some weight should be put into the nose!

Cheers, Ol' Rutz
Attached Thumbnails
Skyline Paper Models - English Electric Canberra B(I)8, 1/33-01.jpg   Skyline Paper Models - English Electric Canberra B(I)8, 1/33-02.jpg   Skyline Paper Models - English Electric Canberra B(I)8, 1/33-03.jpg   Skyline Paper Models - English Electric Canberra B(I)8, 1/33-04.jpg   Skyline Paper Models - English Electric Canberra B(I)8, 1/33-05.jpg  

Skyline Paper Models - English Electric Canberra B(I)8, 1/33-06.jpg