View Single Post

Old 02-28-2010, 04:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
The World of Senniastrill

Come on, lad. Don’t you worry, the captain only threatens to kill those he likes. The others he dumps them in the next port we visit. My name is Legs, not my real name, you mind, but ya can call me Legs. Everybody else does… So ya feel lost and lonely, do ya? Well, that’s the reason I’m the first mate. I’ll explain you everything. Don’t open so much your eyes boy, I’m the first mate, not a troll who’s gonna eat ya…
I might as well start by the beginning don’t I? Well, the Unnamed made the stars and the world and the lands and the seas that are bigger than the lands, do ya understand? He said one word and that word was Senniastrill for that is the true name of the world and then he fell silent and said no more. The other Gods, the smaller ones, then they start playing with the world and made the creatures in it. And some time later they made the creatures that can think and use magic. Us. The First Elves say that they were the first, but others say different and I reckon that the Dwarfs and the Orcs might have come first. But what do I know, right?! Well, us the men, we were the last. Everybody says so… So there is no reason not to believe in this. Some men are ashamed of being the last to be created, well, I say that we are the best because perfection was needed and it wasn’t achieved before… But I’m straying, boy. I stray a lot, so remind me of what I was saying when I start to mumble, right? Ah yes. Senniastrill, our world, is made of two great continents and a lot of islands, boy! I’ve been to a great many of them in my life and I haven’t seen a tenth of it all. Been a Merchant sailor all my life and I met many a men who travelled at least as much as I have and they still tell me of islands I didn’t knew nothing of it before.
You are from Salidar, right? The biggest land we know of, where man made their biggest Empire together with the First Elves and the Dwarves. But there are others, boy, which I will speak of later… So let’s make a tour in our ship for you to get all cozy with her. First of all you have to know about the wind… The wind isn’t everything, but without it, or with it against us, we’re nothing, ya hear me?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Senniastrill map 1.jpg (63.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Senniastrill map 2.jpg (49.3 KB, 10 views)