View Single Post

Old 11-16-2010, 05:39 AM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
Total Downloaded: 0
Cool Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project

After join and share my paper airplane models for all aviation fans, I hope that my works may fulfill your demand in scale 1/200. However, they still need improvement and modification in additional details such as landing gears, weapons, missile etc.... I do not mind for those who wish to modify what that match their need. Please bear in mind that if you just add some weight into the right CG with my models. They are flyable!!

It has been over one year that I have a good opportunity to enjoy my almost lifetime hobby, which I share this idea for Thai people, especially kids. The reason is nothing, if you experienced walking into the department store and looking for a prospect plastic model but you got another model as alternative. It is bitterness. Once, I walked a whole day looking for a F-16 A model in several department store, it was not available then I took Kfir C2 instead. Worse than that, if you sometimes watching TV but a poor boy playing plastic bottle fitting with tiny paper wing hovering as if he wants it to fly actually. It was my bitterness.

Walking a whole day, looking an airplane in the garbage field, it was terrible but I did. So please do not ask me why I share these paper models for your guys. Play them if you would like to!!

The book is on process and soon it will be released to public. I am not sure how many copy will reach to your people but, please get into the free download, it's all your!!
Attached Thumbnails
Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc00893.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc00896.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc00917.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc00010.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc00016.jpg  

Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc01527.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc01535.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc01537.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-img_1063.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-img_1163.jpg