View Single Post

Old 12-18-2010, 04:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.52 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermac View Post
Hello!
What I like the most is the canopy in a colours of the rainbow - that's the fresh idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by legion View Post
I tried making the Seamaster... it has been fridged. I did find great blueprints of it though, including one of its trailer, as it has no landing gear. It does look very good in this blue/grey wave scheme:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJPONeill View Post
Please see this one through...as above, Gary's is quite small and would probably like a big brother...

Some aircraft that have yet to be modelled in paper include the P6m Seamaster and the many (mostly unbuilt) variations on the B-36...and, of course, the Megafortress...
Quote:
Originally Posted by APA-168 View Post
*breathes a huge sigh of relief* glad to hear it! This is such a fantastic subject, and in 1/32 it will be an equally stunning model. I'll be watching!
APA-168: Yes I'm gonna finish this, I agree about the subject. I saw this in fine scale modelers magazine which got my afterburners going.

Cybermac: I'm glad you like that canopy, I thought the rainbow thing would look corny but when you get it done it looks iridescent in the light. I will probably make it more transparent though I think the color was a bit too heavy.

SJPONeill & legion: Yes I like the Seamaster also. Funny you should mention that one as I have a ton of reference material on it already It was quite a large plane ( see pic) I think that is the trailer one Legion.
Attached Thumbnails
F 107 A Ultra Sabre-88515_seamaster_in_cradle.jpg