View Single Post

Old 12-29-2010, 10:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 54.96 MB
Ruben,

As far as I can figure out, the little black dot you're asking about in part 109 would be a sort of graphic interpretation of a spark plug. There should be a similar one in the black area on the other side of the part. Do I detect a whitish area there?

Not that you should worry about it now, but the oval shapes which you have drawn in different sizes probably represent cylinder head cooling fins. I think they are one size only in the original. But then again, they should be drawn at 90° to what they are now. If so, this is a fault in the original design (these things do happen...).

A small correction since I noticed - the two topmost fold lines are drawn as a "Fold up" lines, while they should be "Fold down", as you have drawn it on the part itself. Also, as far as I can figure out, the vertical fold line should be "Fold down", whatever way the original is drawn. That is the only way I can make sense of the folding of this part. Step 83 in the instructions carries a reasonably good illustration of how part 109 is folded. All folds are 90° I think.

As for part 114, I will definitely cut it out as regular, as you expected to start with, whatever shape the original is drawn. See illustration at step 84 in the instructions. Nothing but a regular pattern makes any sense, I think.

Leif

Last edited by Leif Ohlsson; 12-29-2010 at 11:03 AM.