View Single Post

Old 02-09-2011, 11:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard

Hello everybody.

I've been asked many times to start a build thread. I was always afraid to show the work in progress, since my models are usually painted. The painting itself is very difficult to show on photos - it's a dirty process and many people consider it as an attempt to cover mistakes (hmm, sometimes they're right). But I decided to give it a try.

Currently am working on the Bradley M2. I started it abaout a month ago. Unfortunately the model issued by ModelCard, which is the basis of my work will soon be adult (first edition AD 1995) - this is the cause of many problems.
First of all technically the model is terrible, I can't even count the corrections I had to make.
Second - originally it represents the first version M2A0, used before Opreation Desert Storm. That's bad because I plan to build the Bradley with OIF mods.

Below you'll find a few photos showing current status (and mistakes I did up-to-date...).

I see that most of you live in US, maybe you'll be able to help me with continuation of my build.

The mods I do are mostly based on the walkaround of Pierric Boudehn from Prime Portal. And at this point I found a problem.
Until now I failed to find similar walkaround :(
I do not have the photos of upper-rear side of vehicle. Can anyone help me with this?
Attached Thumbnails
Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-1.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-2.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-3.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-4.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-5.jpg