View Single Post

Old 02-11-2011, 02:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Today I prepared the loaders hatch and some rear armor plates.

To give depth to the hatch I added the imitation of anti-skid surface. The flat ares are covered with sand paper, on the edges I had to do it "manually". I used similar method which gives the effect of casted steel on WW2 wehicles.

I prepared the mix of glue (popular glue used for wood), water (to make the resulting substance thin) and soda (baking soda I suppose). You can see the results on the photos below.

I'm not entirely happy, but this is the early stage with only the initial layer of base paint. I hope it will get better (especially after instalation of other details - periscoper, hinges, etc.).
Attached Thumbnails
Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-6.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-6a_resize.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-7.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-8.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-9.jpg  

Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-10.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-11.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-12.jpg   Bradley M2 - OIF modification of ModelCard-13.jpg  

Last edited by vanhasen; 02-11-2011 at 03:16 PM.