View Single Post

Old 02-19-2011, 09:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Great event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To add to Boats remarks. We drove up to Columbus on this beautiful sunny day and loaded up. Boats brought his 1/33 scale B-24, Halifax and lancaster. The Lanc needed some triage as it suffered a non life threathening event that was repairable. I brought my fleet of 1/33 scale A-7D, SU-22 Um3k, F-8 , Mig-23, Il-28 and the AN-2. In addition my Friend Paul from Dayton also entered his 1/100 scale Do-X and the V-1 in 1/24 scale. As an added bonus, my superb plastic modeler builder Attilio, brought his 1/48 scale Brisfit ( which won best British plane; and there were many of them here ).

Of interest to everyone there was our display which attracted lots of attention since it was paper and lots of it.

There werer many great looking plastic models

So here are some pics.

More later

Cheers

Isaac
Attached Thumbnails
Colombus Ohio model Show-all-paper-planes.jpg   Colombus Ohio model Show-boats-b-24.jpg   Colombus Ohio model Show-boats-isaac-2.jpg   Colombus Ohio model Show-boats-isaac.jpg   Colombus Ohio model Show-boats-explaining.jpg  

Colombus Ohio model Show-boats-fixing-lanc.jpg   Colombus Ohio model Show-boats-paul-isaac-paper-builders.jpg   Colombus Ohio model Show-7d-winner.jpg   Colombus Ohio model Show-paul-do-x-paper.jpg