View Single Post

Old 04-24-2011, 09:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofDarkness View Post
Thanks for the guide and the pictures, and I loved the way the model end it up for you! =) Im trying to build this model for my boyfriend, as I introduced him to the game and he really enjoyed it. I already assembled the head, arms, legs, eyes, and top of the head, just missing fingers, that are PRETTY difficult, and I would like if you could give me a more detailed description or guide of how you constructed the moving parts of the body. I read you put some extra stripes, and I looked carefully at the pic but I cant really figure out how you really made them individually and how you got them together, if you could tell me that I'd totally apreciate it. You can give me the instructions in spanish if its easier for you 'cause Im from Argentina, so whatever language you choose, english or spanish is ok, just'd love to get the instructions. Thanks!!!

Saludos desde Argentina!! =)

Kisses!

Paulii

Hola Pauli, disculpa por la demora. Pero espero que lo siguiente te sirva. Como puede ser de interés para otras personas, también escribiré en inglés.

Hi Pauli. I'm sorry for the delay. Since this may be of interest to others, I'll write in both languages. )

Since the original instructions are not clear, assembling the main body may be difficult. I decided to use strips on the borders of the circles. Some are glued inside, and some other outside, as you can see in this photos:

Como las instrucciones originales no eran muy claras, ensamblar el cuerpo principal puede ser complicado. Decidí usar tiras delgadas de papel en los bordes de los circulos, algunas adentro y otras afuera, como se ve en las fotos:

Josef the Robot (Machinarium)-machi_19.jpg Josef the Robot (Machinarium)-machi_20.jpg

To better understand where to glue the strips, I made this diagram. I hope it explains clearly where the strips go. This way the parts assemble neatly, and the body is able to move shrink/expand.

Para entender mejor dónde pegar las tiras, hice este diagrama, que confio en que explique claramente. Al pegar las tiras en esos bordes, el cuerpo queda bien ensamblado, y con la posibilidad de expanderse/contraerse.

Josef the Robot (Machinarium)-machi_21.jpg

I hope this is useful