View Single Post

Old 05-21-2011, 08:00 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by airdave View Post
I just sent this message to minialbert...I think many more should do the same, so our voice is heard.

"hello minialbert...I am contacting you to remind you that you are redistributing paper models that you have no right or permission to do so. I am a member of a large paper Modelers community and we fight piracy constantly. Your claims of "only selling printing services" are not true...since the model is included in the sale. This means you are using the model for commercial purposes which is also a copyright infringment. You have not asked for or received permission from the original owners or designers to re-distribute thier models (regardless of the fact that they are "free internet downloads"). I am forwarding the same information to the original owners of these designs and to eBay. I am advising you to remove the models for sale. thankyou for your attention. Dave Winfield "

I can't really put in a complaint with eBay since I am not the owner of any of the models
...but they should be notified that ALL of the models for sale are being sold without proper permissions.
i sent an email to ebay. about them been free models and that the owners have not for commercial use as he is selling them as a commerical service.

so where is that Cobra mercury lads are do i have to go looking on yahoo for it and the real site rather like the look of it this car buff