Thread: HH-3 paint/mods
View Single Post

Old 05-26-2011, 11:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.66 GB
Update!

Hi everyone...I know it has been a couple of months since the last update. I am sorry for that, I had got a new job that has a lot of hours, 10-12 hours a day and some times 2 weeks straight thru! I have got a routine going and finally have hobby time again. so over the last couple of months I had been working on modding the nose parts to make them closer to prototype looks. I had to make up a new upper greenhouse window piece, and shortened the nose part and added missing frame pieces to the windshield. I have sent a page of replacement parts to Chris to post up in the store for anyone that wants or needs them. The last of the kits will have the new pieces on the parts pages. I also added some short extra formers to add strength and help keep the main part of the fuselage square. here are some pics.
Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
HH-3 paint/mods-screenhunter_05-may.-26-08.35.jpg   HH-3 paint/mods-screenhunter_07-may.-26-09.49.jpg   HH-3 paint/mods-hpim3693.jpg   HH-3 paint/mods-hpim3691.jpg   HH-3 paint/mods-hpim3689.jpg