More russian modules
Zarya finished, Zvezda finished apart from the debris panels and about half way through MRM-2. Next up, ATV.
I did build the frame for MRM-2, but when I tried to assemble the rings around the frame, none of the rings fit, they all had a gap. So I just built it without the internal frame.
It's great to be back building this again, it's good to see other members taking up the build and it's interesting to see all the modifications all you guys are doing.
Sorry about the photo being a bit bright, I've got a new DSLR and the flash is a bit to much for close up work. Also I need to figure out how to get macro photos with it, this is about as close as I can get with the lens I have.