View Single Post

Old 08-01-2008, 07:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 220.03 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to axm61
To all,

Hans has surprised me again by starting this ISS thread, just as he did at the other forum where I'm also a member.
I want to take this opportunity to thank Hans Christian for this wonderful presentation about my website and my current ISS project.
I have to say that Hans is one of those very few forum members, that has followed my work and appreciate what I do since I went online 2 years ago and that's the reason why so many visitors have come to know about my site. Nonetheless, because of the time involved in researching and designing these models I had to find some way of funding this whole project by charging a small amount for each Shuttle payload.
Of course I have noticed that still for many the amount of $ 4.50 is too much. To give a balance to my site, I decided to give away for free other projects such as the Crawler and Mobile Launch Platform and not to mention the whole Shuttle fleet and stack, all for free.
Still, the response is not there.
I really want everybody to have access to all my work and perhaps in the near future I might only ask for a donation.
Hopefully this thread will receive the importance it deserves and many others will continue visiting this page.

Thank you, Hans.

Alfonso