View Single Post

Old 08-03-2008, 04:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 155.43 MB
To sir Alfonso

Welcome to the papermodelers.com forum sir!!!

no need to thank me sir, your work deserves that attention!!!

Hmmm... no response huh... That fact just made me more determined to make my article about your efforts for FSM... :D

To sir Jim

You can use NASA's on-orbit pic documentation of the construction of the ISS - you can find it here - NASA Human Space Flight :D

you can also use wikipedia's pages to guide you tothe assembly process, since they have computer model pics of the configurations of the ISS, just start from STS-88 onwards and you're set!!!

Each Shuttle payload file concerning an ISS mission has two parts included, one is the payload bay configuration of the modules/components (the way they appear while sitting in the shuttle's guts... errr cargo bay :D), and the other is the space station configuration - in other words, this is how the modules/components appear when they are added to the ISS

The payload bay configuration and the space station configuration are separate models BTW, meaning you can build the entire payload for the shuttle, at the same time build the ISS!!!

Guys watch out, from sir Alfonso himself, the next payload file would be for the STS-100 mission, the one that carried Canada's SSRMS!!!