View Single Post

Old 06-07-2011, 11:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
I think I've gained at least one convert from the session tonight. Ironically, I think it may have been one of the group leaders. She says she is going to try getting her 18 year old son interested in the architectural models.

Some more progress....most of the hang-on-the-side thingies important for making the engine run are completed. I doubled the fan belts on 1mm card....makes it look realistic. Next will be the exhaust stubs.

Prudensio Alpha Romeo-58.jpgPrudensio Alpha Romeo-59.jpgPrudensio Alpha Romeo-60.jpg

Just for grins, I thought I'd show a few pics of the hot rod I built a few years ago. I'm not sure if the current Zio hot rod downloads include instructions (I think they do, but cannot say with certitude), but there are enough similarities in construction/assembly between the hot rods and his other 24th scale cars to be of help.

Prudensio Alpha Romeo-hr1.jpgPrudensio Alpha Romeo-hr2.jpgPrudensio Alpha Romeo-hr3.jpgPrudensio Alpha Romeo-hr4.jpg