View Single Post

Old 08-03-2008, 08:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 155.43 MB
Hi again sir!!!

sir Alfonso's doing the entire ISS, not just the modules and other components that are flown by the shuttle...

As of now, he's still focusing on getting the necessary pieces so that modelers making the MARScenter ISS can update theirs to the post STS-124 (flight 1J) sequence, after that, he will proceed with the rest, including the Russian Modules, and other necessary pieces that are flown by launchers other than the Shuttle :D

But I think at least 1 Russian piece will be done earlier, since the MARScenter ISS doesn't have it yet - the Docking Compartment, a.k.a. Pirs, and the STRELA mini cranes... :D

As we all know, only 3 major Russian modules are in the ISS; Zarya, Zvezda, and Pirs... Hopefully, they will add another one by next year...

And yes sir, I'm doing the MARScenter ISS currently, but I have already added some important pieces into it that came from sir Alfonso's models, particularly details that are missing from the MARScenter model, like the Power & Data Grapple Fixtures (PDGFs), External Stowage Platform (ESP) 1, Lab Cradle Assembly (a small truss-like mounting above the US Lab module, where the S-0 truss will sit) etc.

sir Alfonso's trusses would be interesting to add there!!!

Last edited by Hans Christian; 08-03-2008 at 09:05 PM.