Thread: TinPaper Tanks
View Single Post

Old 07-05-2011, 11:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 77.46 MB
TinPaper Tanks

Prior to my 6 year old grandson visiting I made a TinPaper Tank for him even though I knew it wouldn't last. I explained to him that it was very fragile being made of card stock and couldn't be touched if his hands were wet. Boy was I wrong. It was still intact when he went to bed that night and he had placed it back in the little gift box that I gave him. When he left for home two days later it was still in mint condition. ( image from JA Golden "G1" ) At his home my 7 year old grandson felt left out, so I quick cut, folded and glued another of the Tin PaperTanks and mailed it off. ( image from JA Golden "G2" ) The two of them now have very gentile tank battles and when finished carefully put them away for safe keeping. It is now three weeks later and they are still in one piece. I'm amazed that they'd even want a paper toy to play with and treat it with great care. So, I have made two Ford 3 ton tanks from TinPaper ( "TP_Ford" ) and will be sending them off soon. I have a question, does anyone know where I may obtain the other TinPaper Tanks as shown in image "TP_TANKS" ? John
Attached Thumbnails
TinPaper Tanks-g1.jpg   TinPaper Tanks-g2.jpg   TinPaper Tanks-tp_ford.jpg   TinPaper Tanks-tp_tanks.jpg