View Single Post

Old 07-19-2011, 05:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
Verm, I'm definitely having an attack of aslongasImatititis. There are about another dozen or so structures I'd really like to fit into it (many are low-relief, so will hopefully make a nice background rather than adding to the general clutter). My present deadline for having something that could stand being entered for display at the local county fair is a bit over a week...at best, I can plan out the "complete" (is any model railroad display ever really complete?) diorama and lay down the soil, grass, and asphalt texturing, plus add what is already completed in the way of structures. I think enough may be finished already that the "watch this space" aspect of the diorama won't be too detractive from the model. I'm kind of doing this based on a dare from one of my plastic-oriented friends that I couldn't put together something that is at least 99% purity paper that could be integrated into a "real" railroad layout without standing out like a sore thumb.