View Single Post

Old 09-12-2011, 01:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.52 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by hancocp View Post
Wow. Simply wow. For about 4 months I haven't built anything due to a bad case of 'meh' syndrome. This has put me back on track and I really want to build this. Please post as soon as we can get hold of this model - I can't wait !
Glad you like it. I will advise about getting a hold of this at the end of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texman View Post
I remember, in an era long ago, working on F-4d's, the MB Mk 7. Hated that seat. Respected it more than any other part of the plane. Looks like a nice addition to most any aircraft that used the MB.
Thanks Texman, Just out of curiosity why did you hate the seat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis7485 View Post
Awesome! Another one to add to my "godda gedit" list.
I call it my bucket list of models. Thanks I'm glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathros View Post
Isn't the big G.I. Joe 1/12th scale? The seat is very cool! I like seeing components of aircraft modeled like this. I hope more is done.
I think those guys are for sure 1/6th scale. I have Dragon Model figures and they are way bigger than this seat. Glad you liked the breakout parts. I find this easier than building entire planes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter taft View Post
This is EXTREMELY brilliant - A totally awesome way to do a W.I.P Great looking and very VERY well executed
Thanks Peter!! Glad you liked it. By the way I saw you got onto my Bristol late. I finished that one but the guys in Germany had two years invested in theirs and I just didn't feel right about putting mine out there with just a month or two invested. They did a great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richkat View Post
I WANT ONE!!!.....Rich
Thanks Rich. I do to, but I can't afford a real one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidtox View Post
Outstanding work, cograts.
Thank you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacrut View Post
Outstanding design build.

Thank You, glad you liked what you saw.