View Single Post

Old 09-12-2011, 03:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.52 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by airdave View Post
Mike...more details on the Syringe? and its "tip" and the type of glue you are using?

I need to learn more about this, and stop using Aileen's for everything.
Monoject 412 comes with curved tip already on not replaceable. I use Sobo premium craft and fabric glue. When you load the syringe just inject about 2 teaspoons of glue and the insert plunger and hold in air tip up. This will let you push all the air out and the glue will run all the way to the tip. I then use it and pull back on the plunger just a hair to keep the glue from running out. I have had this thing loaded for an entire afternoon with out it clogging up. I just take my finger and remove the little dried out spot at the tip and it fires right up. I clean it by injecting the unused glue back into the bottle and then sucking hot water into the syringe and shooting it out about three fills does the trick.

I have been using this glue forever and find it fast and effective. But like all things in this regard it all comes down to personal preference. I have many bottles of Aileens on my workstation and have not opened them in a long time.
Sobo Glue Delta Sobo Craft and Fabric Glue - BLICK art materials

Monoject 412. Kit Kraft inc. :: Adhesives...