View Single Post

Old 10-20-2011, 09:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
@Loudog

It's been a long time since I've posted here. I was first in line to build this model but unfortunately I dropped out of the hobby for a while. However, I managed to get around to this amazing piece of work you did...I hope you've been designing more models

I'm halfway through the model and did some minor adjustments....hope you won't mind

Again, thank you for the model.

Much respect,
Viraj
Viraj, where've you been buddy? Yeah I noticed you kind of dropped off there after a while. Was a little worried you might not come back. Glad to see that you've started building and have made some great progress.

Of course I don't mind if you modify it. As soon as you downloaded the model it became yours and you can do whatever you want with it. The mods you have done already look really awesome.

I haven't been designing much as of late. Work is sapping all my creative energies so I have little to dedicate to a project. I'm not going to start on something unless I am prepared to dedicate the effort to finish it.

Look forward to seeing you complete this model. Start a new thread if you want. I'll be sure to subscribe.

-LouDog