View Single Post

Old 12-05-2011, 10:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernoullis View Post
I think I might be responsible for steering you towards a lot of those images ..... sorry! Having too much resource material can be a burden too.
Don't be sorry! There is no such thing as having too much resource material. So far, the most challenging aspect of producing a reasonable CM, has been collecting enough quality data; especially interior data. Once the material is obtained, designing is a piece of cake. So please keep sending good pictures (especially photographs, and illustrations). It makes my job easier; not more difficult.

Also, ripping out and restarting is a normal (albeit frustrating) process. But, I think when you see the next set of changes I have in mind, you will agree that it was worth the effort. I think Mechanic was the first to recognize that I started off using the Virtual Apollo book as the primary source of info, which turned out to be a mistake. The Virtual Apollo book is EXCELLENT from an explanatory perspective. It's written descriptions are thorough and accurate. But the computer graphics could best be described as "illustrative", and was not created for dimensional accuracy.

Ken