View Single Post

Old 12-17-2011, 12:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Thumbs up Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33

Ahoy all crew

As I am posting this new build I am in tears I havent a clue where this came from. 20 minutes ago the mailman came to my door with a box plum full of card models. They were no winnings from ebay auctions. The only auction I won was the Flymodel C-47 Skytrain.I havent resieved that yet. Who ever sent these you made this old fart in the wind one happy of a camper god bless you who ever you might be and the good lord will have a good place for you, LOLlllllllllllllllllllllll on the box it said from santa claus the north pole. I guess there is such thing is santa. I am rubbing my hands with excitement this is the best christmas I ever had scince I was a school boy many moons ago.

Ok to the kit this a mode kartonowy 1/33 scale Breguet XIV B2. a very colorful kit I will start the build this monday old boats has a Christmas party to tend to but i will start this build this Monday here are a few pictures of the kit.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-pict0013.jpg   Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-pict0014.jpg   Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-pict0015.jpg   Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-pict0016.jpg   Model Kartonowy Breguet XIV B2 1/33-potw1042.jpg