View Single Post

Old 12-25-2011, 01:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 21.20 MB
Merry Christmas, all!

Quote:
Expect more flaws - not alot of good dimensional data is available; just pictures, so this project is about as much artistic interpretation as it is anything else. But with your help, we will get really close!
Ken, in that PM I sent you several days back, with the on-line album link, the following 2 images are included:
1. The panel display image appears to include some very good dimensions - although the dimensions are not stated, I assume they are inches? I realise you are already working very hard at getting the interior correct, with several iterations, but perhaps if you can get the panel spot-on, some of the other dimensions may be easier to finesse?
2. The panel numbering image, although not containing any dimensions, provides a view that may help with tuning the relative dimensions/proportions of the troublesome equipment bays.

Where you get your patience, Sir, I do not know, but we thank you for persevering!
Attached Thumbnails
Apollo command module - 1:12-maindisplayconsolea.jpg   Apollo command module - 1:12-panelnumbering.jpg