Originally Posted by Mechanic
I don't know if you were using Virtual Apollo for the outside when you started, but if you did, and it also is incorrect, I would think it would be exceeding difficult to match a correct inside with a flawed 'foundation'.
Fortunately, I used actual dimensions to set up the outer shape of the CM, so we should be OK there.
Here is where I am as of today:
Picture 1 - The old footprint of the lower equipment bay.
Pictures 2 - The new footprint...
Picture 3 - Navigation station
Pictures 4 thru 7 - Buildup of the panels
I took these pictures with the light glancing across the panels to show how they are shingled.
The final version will have the lower equipment bay lowered approximately .25 inches to correct the geometry problems discussed earlier.