Thread: Parc Güell
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2011, 12:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomdaviesclay View Post
Thanks for sharing your photos and work. Although my main architectural interest is Gothic, I do like all of the many Gaudi's buildings that we visited. We were in Baracelona for a week in 2009. You can read about our adventures on my web page www.cathedralquest.com . Click on Spain 2009 and look for the Baracelona days (actually we were there twice on the same trip...we liked it so much).

I was interested in your Park Guell model. I note it was published by Papeti. I have the Park Guell model published by Papeti. I have not made it yet. Mine seems to be very different from yours. It is of the whole park.
After searching this board for "Gaudi" I stumbled across your site and immediately bookmarked it. The buttress stuff was particularly interesting. I grabbed a copy of the Canon version of the Sagrada Familia as well as a result of your site.

I also have the full Parc Guell model (with a redundant copy of the chapel/gift shop with the higher numbers you noted.) Since I accidentally purchased the single-building model as well I started with it to see if I wanted to dig into the rest (I do, and have already started on the Gatehouse, but this time at 3x.) More photos here as I build out each section.

Thanks for the feedback!