View Single Post

Old 12-27-2011, 04:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 14.63 MB
A belated happy Christmas and some more Sd 14 the first picture is a top view engineering flats Starborough to side as clean and dirty water tanks and various oil tanks, which also run across the forward section of the bulkhead the port side as the engine control room and the electrical control panel and electricians stores.the next is more than a bleak view from port side.
Next we have the buildup of the Stern above the propeller one seeing the buildup from aft and one from the front. This is built up as a separate unit and is only fixed by a small area to the rest the ship and is a bit of a weak point until all the ribs are in place to make number five hold. The final picture shows the Stern piece in place on the rest of the ship.

I forgot to mention an earlier post that I have saved all the waste pieces of card offcuts, which is worked out a good move as I have had to remake some parts especially Hull plates. Also proving useful at a later stage are the roughly 3 mill wide strips card in between tank top longitudinal is as I'm using them to represent the swageing that characterises the sides of the deck houses and accommodation block
Attached Thumbnails
SD 14 cargo ship-small30.jpg   SD 14 cargo ship-small32.jpg   SD 14 cargo ship-small33.jpg   SD 14 cargo ship-small34.jpg   SD 14 cargo ship-small35.jpg