Thread: TOS Trek Files
View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
OK, well.... I hadn't got your list yet, so I pulled out several things that were close to done and worked on them a bit more. The first 4 pics are templates for a TOS Command Delta. You can use construction paper, or some form of gold material and with a little work come up with a nice wall hanging, or resize it for larger cardstock, laminate a couple of layers together to give it some thickness and go over the while border with a sharpie. The rest of the photos show what I worked on finishing today. I've got a couple more that are close to being done, but I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
i guess that i have tos priorities in this order:
1701 big.
klingon d-7
romulan bird of prey
gaurdian of time gate thingy
the set interiors of the 1701
a pilot phaser cannon
a pilot phaser rifle
klingon communicator
a vulcan harp
human cube essentials from andromedanians
va-al head.
i guess thats all i can think of,
what do you think should be next?
jim
Attached Thumbnails
TOS Trek Files-tos-command-delta-badge-1_001.jpg   TOS Trek Files-tos-command-delta-badge-1_002.jpg   TOS Trek Files-tos-command-delta-badge-2_001.jpg   TOS Trek Files-tos-command-delta-badge-2_002.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_03-jan.-11-16.42.jpg  

TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_04-jan.-11-16.43.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_05-jan.-11-16.44.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_06-jan.-11-19.54.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_09-jan.-11-20.41.jpg   TOS Trek Files-screenhunter_10-jan.-11-20.42.jpg