View Single Post

Old 02-04-2012, 02:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 54.96 MB
Hello Dayn,

what a fine model you are building, looks so good in that scale! I am glad also to learn more about the aircraft itself, which I knew next to nothing about.

Could I just say that your fine build really deserves bigger photos. You know, you can publish quite big photos without going over the 250kb limit. Do you have Photoshop, or any other simpler program which allows you to change jpg compression/filesize? It seems your original photos are quite good, so the quality will not be a problem.

I have 1000 px width as a standard. Then I have to reduce filesize to about 75 percent, which is not a problem. I can do that either in Photoshop, or in my very simple Mac Preview programme. Either way works, but Photoshop or similar, more advanced, programme will allow you to change overall lightness and color balance, which is very good.

Just a suggestion, and a wish - I'd really like to see MORE , as in more detail and larger photos, of your build.

Kind regards, Leif

PS. For photos from Airliners.net the best way is to publish a link, which will let us see a large photo, and keep the copyright holders happy ...