View Single Post

Old 02-06-2012, 04:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via AIM to APA-168 Send a message via Yahoo to APA-168 Send a message via Skype™ to APA-168
Thanks for dropping by, Kaz! Always good to hear from you.

Thanks, Chris!

Thanks, Don! I like the B&O scheme, it's quite handsome. There will be LOADS of liveries for this and the GP9. I realized today I can use the trucks off the GPs for the F7 so that will make it high priority once the GPs are done.

Diderick: I have been contemplating a laser cut set. It would be good because it could cover a lot of locomotives, the GP7, the GP9, the chop-nose variants of each, etc. If you have any more information about companies that could do the laser cutting, I'd love to know more. I think that would be pretty cool.

Thanks for point that out Forrest, I hadn't noticed it. I think I'm just going to redo the model when I get around to it because some of the other curves are wrong too (most noticeably the hood where it joins the windshield)

HMCS, if you'd like to e-mail me the logo, that'd help a lot. I'll PM you my address. Same for any other liveries people want, if I have a logo to work off of that'll make things go much faster.

I am now finished with all the major shapes, all that's left are a few small details and some textures.
Attached Thumbnails
Locomotives: GS series, FP7, GP7 (HO scale)-gp7-locomotive-bnsf-3.jpg  

[email protected]