View Single Post

Old 02-07-2012, 07:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Wow!

What a nice welcome! Thanks to all of you guys. I read some interesting make and model names there. My personnal preference goes to the early fifties because of the roundness of the design and the cleaner lines compared to the excess of some of the late fifties (think about the '58 Oldsmobile or Buick). Altough, the power output makes the '55 and on models more exciting.

I agree with the 1930's classics such as the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg, V-16 Cadillac, Packard 12, Pierce-Arrow, Chrysler Imperial, Lincoln and common subject as well like Ford, Chevy, Dodge and others. Independents automakers of the fifties also have interesting models like the Hudson Hornet, '55-56 Packard Carribbean, '53-59 Studebaker, 54-60 Nash Metropolitan and one of my favorite, the '53 Kaiser Dragon. So many subjects, but just one life... not enough time ha ha!

I should post some pictures soon (as soon as I make pictures of them) of the prototypes I worked on over the last year or so. Keep looking in the civilian wheels section for tri-year Chevrolets, '59 Ford, '53 Buick and Cadillac, '55 Ford panel truck and the '48 Tucker.

Thanks again
Cami