View Single Post

Old 02-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Aviation Moderator

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to dansls1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange View Post
Excellent news guys, I wish you the best in your build Mike, and Don, let's hope that day isn't too far away

Thanks Glen, and while building this Ki-84, I seem to find myself with Halinski kits in the cart rather than anything else!

Thank you so much Mike for providing the reference to Aero Detail! I checked it out on e-bay, and it seems to be selling for a good $30-40. The preview images are astounding, and I will definitely be ordering my copy of one soon! Thank you again, this is just great!

Another question guys - the instructions seem to be faint on this section, and the symbol is obvious, but going about doing it is another thing entirely.

In the picture I attached, I ask you direct your attention to the scissor symbol denoted by a 2mm mark. What exactly am I supposed to be cutting according to this symbol?
Cut a separation just 2 mm in between the joining strip and the part (ie. separate the white from the white, but leave the white and green connected). I imagine that the square floor is slightly smaller than the rounded former on each end, so the cut is to allow this part to shape correctly to both of those things.