View Single Post

Old 02-24-2012, 04:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Russian Battleship Borodino

Ahoy
While the Lurline is in drydock I just finished up this one. This is the Battleship Borodinio that perticipated in the russo and Japan war. she was sunk at the batle of Tsushima a decissive battle won by Japan as they hoist up the Z flag Bonzia. this is half scratched and half a kit I dont know who made this I found this on at a garage sale Hull only. I couldn,t resist I bought it for 10 cents that was 16 yrars ago for the life of me at the time I didn,t know anything about this pre dreadnaght uinder what flag she wore. 12 years ago i went to IPMS model show and took some of my models for judgeing I asked a fellow friend and modler what vessel is thios He told me its the Borodino. A russian Battleship that was defeated at he battle of Tsushima in 1905. I done some research on the ship and sent away from Abe Taubman plan service a set of plans so i can build it on top of the hull The plans were Edward wiswesser scale 1/384 scale. The scale on this I believe its 1/350 or 1/400 a tiny thing she is I have a couple more finish uppers and I will resume on the Lurline. Here is the borodino.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0001.jpg   Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0002.jpg   Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0003.jpg   Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0004.jpg   Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0005.jpg  

Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0006.jpg   Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0007.jpg   Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0008.jpg   Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0009.jpg   Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0010.jpg  

Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0011.jpg   Russian Battleship Borodino-pict0012.jpg